The Police

The police station within the Madeley Centre is staffed throughout the week. You should contact the police to report a crime or for advice on crime prevention.

Call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.
Non-urgent local enquiries may be made to: PCSO Colin Hodgkinson 07815 967361, who works from the Madeley Centre with other colleagues.